Sunday, October 26, 2014

Walmart Is Really Starting To Suck! My Little Rant.

Well on my last shopping trip to Walmart I realized that they are really starting to suck..  Why you ask? They are a super center, and should have everything. Well not so true. They don't have a big selection on many things, such as the girls clothing department has shrunk big time. You can't even find nice hoodies or sweatshirts, and pretty much you only see one brand to choose from.  The pet department is really only geared toward cats and dogs. Not birds, hamsters or even rabbits, and most of the fish in the tanks are dead, and just floating around. They hardly have anything in the bathroom department, or even the curtain department. In the bathroom department they only have one size towel, and only one brand to choose from. The colors suck as well. And the texture of the towels are rough, not soft. Ah, but they have a huge toy department tho..

Also half the shelves were empty, and you can never find anyone, when you need to ask a question. And if you do they are really rude. they act like you are bothering them. Also They sell most of the products online now. They don't stop to think that not everyone wants to look at a picture and buy it, we want to touch it. Also there is never anyone at the jewelry or paint departments..  I guess I really did not need help with buying paint anyway. There is always Home Depot.

And the produce department, at least the store I shop in, looks ugly and dirty, and you never see anyone stocking anything. The bakery and meat departments look okay tho. I do have to say the meat is priced pretty good.

The cashiers don't know how to bag stuff the right way. Really why would you put my cheese and yogurt in with my clothes??? And speaking of cashiers, the self checkout cashiers don't pay attention because they are to busy talking to other employees . And you have to wait for them to help you, plus you can also see them fooling around with their phones. No wonder people try to walk out with stuff, nobody is paying attention!! Hello??

I think I really have to find a new place to shop. Ha ha I get better service at the Family Dollar store, than Walmart these days. Maybe I will even take a trip to Target and see what I think, because Walmart is just starting to tick me off.

Since Walmart has become huge, and all these super centers are popping up everywhere. I think they they really suck now.
Well that's my Walmart rant for today. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment